What's new

Flatiron

Dikkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
355
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
0068.jpg
 
I see, I knew it !
Changed it a little ... should be a little better, but still looks not totally right.
I guess I wasn't totally in front of the building, OR the building is not well made :D

Looks like the building counts 7 windows at the right side, 6 windows at the left side aswel.
On the right side, it has balconies, on the left not.
Ok wait, find the 10 differences...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom