What's new

Floating away

kevinglover

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,


I have a funny request for you - I need some input about which photo best communicates the feeling of an ultralight down jacket floating away in the mountains. I can't decide!!!!!

Also, I'm a little reluctant to use 2 because it's just a photoshopped version of 3 and I think it looks a little fake. If any of you want to edit a shot, please feel free to do so.

1:

DSC_0323 by kevingloverNV, on Flickr

2:

DSC_0421FORLOLS by kevingloverNV, on Flickr



3:

DSC_0421EDIT by kevingloverNV, on Flickr
 
I think #2 actually comes closest to giving the vibe you're after. Unfortunately I can't offer any suggestions for improvement because I don't know Photoshop at all.
 
Too much disconnect between your goals and the image. The first being that we don't know WHY a jacket is hanging from a bunch of balloons. Now, if you had a person in the image chasing the bunch of balloons that somehow got a jacket tangled up in the balloon strings, then the image might make more sense, and convey what you're trying to get us to see.
 
Hey guys, thanks for the comments.

Pgriz, you're right. I should have actually told you guys the context. One of these images will be used in a review of this jacket for the website that I write for. It's the lightest down jacket on the market, a point being stressed in the review, so the image (and its caption) will underline that point.

You're right, though, it doesn't make much sense outside of that context :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom