What's new

flower c&c which one is good?

vd853

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
which one do you like best? and why not the others?

4735813451_1289b45a3c_b.jpg


4735804149_0af3f35fc8_b.jpg


4736444876_bd3c7f7abc_b.jpg
 
My choice would be the second one. A little more depth of field would have been nice on it. (if possible)
 
#2 I love - the shallow DOF works for me, the colors are great, no noise, etc..

#1 has distracting bright lines in it, really hurts the image. Looks like rope or something to tie the rosebush to something for support.

#3 is ok, but the white background is meh. Also the flower in focus blends into the one behind it which it out of focus - something I always notice on my own pics only when I open it up on the computer screen.
 
Im with reznap, 2 is really nice :thumbup:.
 
I'm with the majority - #2 is my favorite. 3 is interesting too IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom