Flower CC

a.rodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts?

DSC_0069.jpg

i picture is out of focus for most of the flower apart from the centre. try and zoom out a bit so you can focus on more of the middle petals, then your can crop the picture on the computer.

The blown-out highlights at 1 o'clock center are distracting. The other blown patches also are a bit distracting. Otherwise, not too bad really. A nice shallow DOF study.

i picture is out of focus for most of the flower apart from the centre. try and zoom out a bit so you can focus on more of the middle petals, then your can crop the picture on the computer.

I thought that is exactly what the OP wanted to do?

I thought that is exactly what the OP wanted to do?

It seems like it is. I like the DOF, but the angle from which you shot it from is a bit awkward. Maybe get down a tad bit lower so you're not coming at it head on.

I like the out of focusness around the center, minus that giant blown out patch. Good photo I think

Yes, i intended for the outside petals to be out of focus. Surprisingly i did not notice the extreme highlights until they were pointed out, but now they seem blatantly obvious. The lighting was natural, and quite harsh. I think it was about 11 and the sun was almost directly overhead :/

Most reactions

Back