What's new

Flower (close up)

Very beautiful but has a lot of noise ..can you reduce it?
 
Thank you Mully
Please see this; has any improvement? :scratch: ?
Regards :D
 
Thank you Pixmedic; thank you very much :D
 
I think Pix did a good job removing most of the noise ...looks good now...thanks for letting us enjoy it.
 
Beautiful
The colors are just amazing. Very nice.
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are the grain master. The noise gives this photo a sparkly effect. Great job!
 
How did you do it pix...can you share the process please.. :)
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are the grain master. The noise gives this photo a sparkly effect. Great job!
That is a special appreciation i receive, Jowens. Thank you very much :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom