What's new

flower outside my house c&c

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
680
Reaction score
4
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3554519611_8a814cd01f_b.jpg
 
I like rhododendrons and their flowers, I find them very pretty, and every yera in spring when our bushes start to bloom I get this urge to go out and photograph the blossoms.
Against-the-light photography is difficult, but very pretty with flowers, I think. The thing I do not like that much in this very photo is the upper lefthand corner. It feels quite a bit distracting to me, not adding to the photo at all. Maybe a crop to the very necessary (flowers in focus) would help?
 
I like rhododendrons and their flowers, I find them very pretty, and every yera in spring when our bushes start to bloom I get this urge to go out and photograph the blossoms.
Against-the-light photography is difficult, but very pretty with flowers, I think. The thing I do not like that much in this very photo is the upper lefthand corner. It feels quite a bit distracting to me, not adding to the photo at all. Maybe a crop to the very necessary (flowers in focus) would help?

i kinda like the light from the top. this photo is already a huge crop! but ill try it out and post it l8r. thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom