Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #1 Regards
CCericola Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 5, 2011 Messages 1,922 Reaction score 567 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #2 What kind of flower is it?
digital flower No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 1,409 Reaction score 36 Location CT Dec 29, 2012 #3 It is a Dahlia. Something looks off with the b/g.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #4 Nice. I'd crop a little on the right. I wish there were a little more of the leaves and the flower were a little higher in the frame.
Nice. I'd crop a little on the right. I wish there were a little more of the leaves and the flower were a little higher in the frame.