What's new

Flowered

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
flower.jpg
 
Oh dear, I just realised, this shot isn't perfect...it has a dead flower showing at the bottom lol.
 
The photo is crisp, and sharp, and the flower gives off vibrant colours, but it is not one to make everyone stop and stare and go "wow!", I'm afraid. I have thousands of photos of the kind in my archives (both digital as well as prints in rows and rows of albums) and it seemed like a (very!) good idea at the time to take that flower's photo, or that one's or that other one's ... and now I feel bored with my own photos.

It is not only the dead flower at the bottom that is distracting.
To me it is mostly the fact that the petals are cropped of on the left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom