What's new

Flowers/Floral Stuff

One of my favorite early spring native wildflowers is Bloodroot. I find it in the shady places. It produces a red dye and needs to be handled carefully since it is highly corrosive to skin cells.
_IMG4129.l.webp
_IMG4138.l.webp
 
My wife was feeling kinda down, so I got her this purple orchid. After taking a shot and working with it, I noticed this little cat-headed angel in the middle, with a goggled helmet above it's head. Not the best image, and I need to practice getting better flower shots, but I thought this was pretty cool. And yeah, I'm probably pretty warped... 😂

apr22202301 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
Rainy day tulips. iPhone 14PMx shot in raw and edited in LR Mobile and Snapseed.

2390BE68-98C1-44B1-AD9D-C626415C6C7D.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom