What's new

Flower's for C&C

I only had the focus for the central flower and see red bleeding on the petal's of theother's
 
To much Color?

Yep, your red channel is badly clipped. As a result your highlight detail is being posterized and masked. When you get clipping like this you have solid patches of one solid color (pure white if all three channels clip). I inset a histogram into your original so you can see the clipping:

$yellow_01.webp

Yellow in the sun is really hard to photograph. Yellow for all intents and purposes is white. It's tricky to get the highlight placement right. Your green and blue channels did not clip and the detail is there. I extracted the detail from the other two channels to repair the clipping and the photo looks like this. Again I inset a histogram to show you the difference.

$yellow_02.webp

Joe
 
thnx Joe
 
By the way, I think you are some dirt in your sensor : there is a little dot on the left of the picture. Big distraction. My eyes were instantly attracted by the little dot. "Little thing makes big difference."
 
Image is not bad...and Joe has brought the deeper beauty outside :D
 
The image lacks a central focus point. I would have limited my DOF to just the one flower and put the rest of the frame OOF to grab the viewers attention. The color problem has already been addressed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom