What's new

Flowers

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincoln, NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think of spring when I see yellow flowers.



IMG_0531resized.jpg
 
I really like your fourth post - purple flowers bursting out of a drab ground is a really uplifting sight! Maybe try to crop out the leaves on the far left but keep the composition balanced so the viewer gets the impression of a single point of nature fighting against desolation, or something along those lines?

Good work :D

C.
 
Spring is still not here yet.

IMG_8087resized.jpg
 
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to put #7 into a photo contest.
 
I really need some feedback on #7 do you think its good enough for a contest.
 
Please oh pretty please I really need your feedback on #7. Thanks!!
 
What is the contest?

But what ever it is... I don't think it is very good. The bottom corners have cut off leaves which are not visually pleasing. And, the blossom is cut off at the top of the pic. I think it might have been nicer if you had photographed it the other way around so that the blossom is pointing up and had more of them stem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom