What's new

flowers

5timer

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
new pictures
3582375970_de88939238.jpg


3581567805_380c739fc1.jpg

 
I like the sepia. I definitely like number one more than number two. I think there's an element of mystery in the first one that's absent in the second.
 
thanx alot for the feedback i agree that the black adds the the image i might make the second one just as dark and see how it looks
 
see what you think now

3582926385_537100903f.jpg
 
It's definitely an improvement, I think. But I still think I prefer the first one. There's just more drama in the angle.
 
fair enough lol
thanks for the feed back
 
Yea it's all about the angle...just to support the point.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom