What's new

fly strip

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Copy - DSC_6169_3623.webp DSC_6169_3625.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
hmmm. seems this is another one of those things that entirely seemed like a good idea when I was up late and overtired seeing double but in the daylight it doesn't look quite as well.
 
Abstract ?.............................................................:confused-72:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Abstract ?.............................................................:confused-72:
yeah. and suppose it is "different" but I wouldn't exactly call it stellar work.
 
Abstract ?.............................................................:confused-72:
yeah. and suppose it is "different" but I wouldn't exactly call it stellar work.

Kinda buggy, if you ask me. ;) I like the lamp - the green one slightly more than orange one, because of the bands of light and dark.
 
I wish this would have been rendered "straight", with low noise, and accurate color, and a very real, honest look at the dead flies on the fly strip. I've seen a few photos of this subject before. To me, the light's shade is pretty dominant, but what bugs me is the strong, pattern noise in the images...the really strong noise, in such a definite pattern, is interfering with my appreciation for the subject matter. I see nothing wrong with the concept. A lot of simple, real-world, daily life kinda' things are overlooked or not deemed "appropriate" for subject matter, so, I often appreciate the stuff you aim your camera at, bribrius.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
DSC_6168_3631.webp you might like this better. I really just took it to frig with it to be honest not to mention it looked oddly peculiar hanging down next to a decorative floor lamp....
 
Show only one version of a shot.
I like the green one.
Seeing the other version makes me like the green one less.

Own your vision.

You are only as good (or bad) as what you show.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
thanks guys. And derrel, I actually photographed a shopping cart the other day at a store. sure, I got some funny looks. Am I mad? prolly...
 
thanks guys. And derrel, I actually photographed a shopping cart the other day at a store. sure, I got some funny looks. Am I mad? prolly...
Nah, not crazy. Who is it that has the sigline............. you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
 
I got a problem though...

DSCN3663_3633.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom