Tight Knot said:
Thanks Charlie.
Unfortunately I did miss his tail in 1. What do you mean by "eyes keep shooting downward out of the frame"?
Any other C&C you can give me on the photos?
What I meant...was that my eye looks first at the monkeys, then gets swept out of the frame as my eye moves down the monkeys back, down the tail and out of the frame. I have to make a conscious effort to look at the right portion of the shot, simply due to the flow and composition. Ideally, if the monkeys tail curled around underneath them, the eye could be kept in the frame, making it easier for the viewer to see the entire shot. My $0.02.
There is some harsh sunlight in the lion and cow shots that is a little distracting...but it is not bad, and there is not much you can do about it. I totally love the peacock shot...nothing I would change about that one at all. Besides the monkey's tail, the birds tail is also chopped right at the very bottom, but you might be able to get away with it. But I would still prefer to have it in the shot.