What's new

Fog and Snow

Very suspenseful.

What lurks?
 
Cool shot...but is a little out of balance. Love the misty thing you have going
 
Thank you for your remarks.

I only took a couple of vertical shots and I thought it looked better than landscape shots. More sky seemed to work for me.

Out of balance? You mean the composition of trees too spread apart? I did fiddle with moving the two sides closer together to lessen the space in between the trees but I decided it was too much effort to get it to blend.
 
It's definitely your style, but one I like particularly more than the others. Nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom