TBar TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2011 Messages 31 Reaction score 12 Location Franklin, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2012 #1 Almost covered up but there was an image in there......
Blitz55 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2011 Messages 280 Reaction score 23 Location Washington State Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2012 #2 I love these kinds of shots. Very nice.
N NorrellPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 2 Location Idaho Falls, Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2012 #3 Very nice shot.
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2012 #4 Super composition. I really like how the fog interplays with the trees.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2012 #5 You know there's this one hill where the fog rolls over like a thick carpet on special days....I've been meaning to get up there and get it. Nice job, I love the shot!
You know there's this one hill where the fog rolls over like a thick carpet on special days....I've been meaning to get up there and get it. Nice job, I love the shot!
tbrunke TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 3 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2012 #6 very cool! has a very ominous look to it, like it alot!