will-jum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wh-photography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really sure what i make of these:

http://will-jum.deviantart.com/art/FOG-78334969 (bigger image)
IMG_2569copycopy.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

C&C Welcome

I like the concept and I like the texture of the trees but your photos are really out of focus and where you aimed at the sky, it's really blown out. Maybe play with them in post processing and see what you can do?

i think #3 would look amazing if u shot it in portrait form so u could get the whole tree in

I like the concept and I like the texture of the trees but your photos are really out of focus and where you aimed at the sky, it's really blown out. Maybe play with them in post processing and see what you can do?

Hmm, thanks for the comment, but, none of them are out of focus, maybe some parts are out of focus but there bound to be, you only focus in on certain things, all photographs have parts that are out of focus :S... I like a small depth of field...

Hmm, thanks for the comment, but, none of them are out of focus, maybe some parts are out of focus but there bound to be, you only focus in on certain things, all photographs have parts that are out of focus :S... I like a small depth of field...

I can appreciate what you are saying here, but with shots like these i think your dof was too small, because the out of focus parts are much larger and its what the eyes keeps getting drawn too - they just end up looking like pics of blurry branches. The in focus parts are not strong enough to me to be the focal point of the image and so they get lost. You did pick a great setting to photograph though - I would try to go back and photograph with some different settings and see what else you could come up with.

I can appreciate what you are saying here, but with shots like these i think your dof was too small, because the out of focus parts are much larger and its what the eyes keeps getting drawn too - they just end up looking like pics of blurry branches. The in focus parts are not strong enough to me to be the focal point of the image and so they get lost. You did pick a great setting to photograph though - I would try to go back and photograph with some different settings and see what else you could come up with.

I agree.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back