Oh my goodness!!! Dude! Have these printed and mounted on that type of board that sticks out and has like black or white around the edges! It's not a foam board. I don't know if you live in the US or not but if you do... here is a place in CA that does this stuff! I am going to have some of my photos printed and mounted on this stuff.
I'm not trying to blow sunshine up your rear, but your stuff has it's own look! It's very unique. Unless it's been around and I have not seen it before. I keep thinking you can mount these things and sell them at a gallery or something. These would just look good in a nice huge fancy living room on one of them mount boards hanging on the wall.
Thank you guys.. I like #2 as well and I am not too sure if they would print out very well or not. I will find out though. I do like these and am working on others i took down town .