PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2010 #1 D300s | Sigma 70-200
MrRamonG TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 378 Reaction score 2 Location Anaheim California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2010 #2 I like the pic but I can't make out what is the foreground is: land, water, swamp, snow? Maybe you should lighten in up a little. Aldo, I think it would look really nice if the spectrum of colors for the sky could go from red to blue.
I like the pic but I can't make out what is the foreground is: land, water, swamp, snow? Maybe you should lighten in up a little. Aldo, I think it would look really nice if the spectrum of colors for the sky could go from red to blue.
molested_cow1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There Mar 15, 2010 #3 Would be interested to see how the sunlight pierce through the fog when it's closer to the horizon.