What's new

Foggy Sunrise In My Neighborhood

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with my D60 and 18-55 VR kit lens.

Still new and learning so I took two shots taken about 15 seconds apart and slightly different scenes - I think this shows what 'creative' exposure can accomplish vs 'proper' exposure, or simply exposure metering.

No post processing, you be the judge.

1
631951019_mpiLo-L.jpg


2
631951173_qYxmS-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have recently become intrigued with photographing fog. I'm finding it very hard to capture the feeling you have when you look into it. I think the first photo, a little underexposed has more of that feeling, than the 2nd. To me the 2nd is a little overexposed, as I think of fog being a little dark.
 
Photo # 1 is amazing!


↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

my jaw literally dropped

higher resolution!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
#1 is good, but so small.
 
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all off the comments.

I've changed the photos to larger versions.
 
Number one is amazing, great shot.
 
Love # 1. I'm guessing its the creative exposure. ;)
 
:) Yes it is.

Thanks!
 
higher res please? ...

would really look good for a wallpaper :D
 
I like #1, only thing I see is it's a bit dark. It could use a bit of a tweak with the levels.
For #2 it seems to be over exposed and you lose a sense of the impact of the fog.
 
As said before, #1 is AMAZING! nice job Noyze!
 
Thanks for all the input and taking the time to comment! Every once in a while a newbie presses the shutter and smiles when he see's the preview - then hope it looks good full size.

This was one of those times out of thousands of presses :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom