Cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 43 Reaction score 1 Location North Carolina Jun 7, 2011 #1
ThisIsMyUsername TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 #2 this is really nice, I've always thought fog was beautiful in a mysterious way, haha
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 Banned #3 Nice but better, imo, as more of a pano or at least 2:3
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2011 #4 I like this shot. Like the color and the shadowing.
J JBArts TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2011 Messages 167 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2011 #5 I'm loving the foggy sunrise you took! There's a constant calmness in the photo and that's truly stunning. Natural beauty of morning. Great! Keep up the good work!
I'm loving the foggy sunrise you took! There's a constant calmness in the photo and that's truly stunning. Natural beauty of morning. Great! Keep up the good work!