What's new

Fogo Island Boats and Stages - Yesterday's Outing

camperbc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
20
Location
Fogo Island, Newfoundland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted much on here lately; have been busy over at DP Review’s Sony DSLR forum spreading the word about the fantastic Samyang 8mm fisheye lens, (that up until now has been pretty much flying under the radar) and giving lots of lessons on how best to use it, to all of those who purchased it after reading my review. This amazing super-wide lens is also re-branded as Rokinon, Falcon, Walimex, Polar, Opteka, Vivitar, Bower, Pro-Optic, and probably a few more, though they are all identical; all manufactured on the same production line in Samyang’s factory in Korea.

My health allowed me to get outside yesterday, and I took lots of pictures, and want to share a few of my favourite Fogo Island images from yesterday's outing with you. As you can see, all of our snow from the big blizzard we had a few weeks ago is pretty much gone. Spring is in the air!

All were taken handheld using my Sony A500 and Samyang (Rokinon) manual 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens.

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland : about my photography:


DSC01157abw900pix.jpg



DSC01144abw900pix.jpg



DSC01122abw700pix.jpg



DSC01177a700pix.jpg
 
I really like #3. I'm not a big fan of the distortion on the building in #2 and #4. Love Nfld, I've been there twice, epic shore line. So much potential for photography!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom