FOLLOWING THE PATH

Jacob Ben Avraham

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
067.JPG
"Following the path" (taken with a Photosmart M425) on 1/4/2015 Brazoria County Nature Trail. We all have a path we must follow, If we are on the right path, the God path, the path of righteousness, the Way of Torah, "I AM the WAY, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but by me" (John 14:6). We must continue forward until we reach our goal, departing not neither to the left nor the right, but straight ahead, ignoring distractions. There will be an end to every path, and just recompense for the path one choses to follow. Follow the straight and narrow path, the one that leads to eternal life and "Yeshuah" (Salvation)
(Wife Judith walking ahead of me)

Alright, next time when I see someone walking a straight line, departing not left nor right and ignoring everyone around, I will know what is going on.
Pardon my irony, but the bizarre dissonance between the image and the text leaves no other option.

Jacob,

The picture is OK but the extensive caption is really against the rules of this site.
Please understand that you are entitled to your beliefs and constrained not to wave them about here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back