What's new

Food shots for C&C

questor886

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a couple of shots from my local Farmers Market. I like the way they look but as I'm fairly new at this and have very limited PP skills I'm asking for any tips that might make future shots like this better.

1.
4028650396_af2386cf9b.jpg


2.
4028659246_92f3aa11cb.jpg


3.
4021134128_fea6e25482.jpg


Ok one more than a couple... lol

Thanks for looking.
Greg
Flickr: questor886's Photostream
 
The shots look okay, maybe a shallower DOF needed on the third, but I think you just picked some relatively uninteresting food subjects. My first reaction to them was, "Blah."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom