foolin' around .... now someone wants em' !

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was using the notebook at the table this weekend and next to it was a couple of DVD's my wife just rented.. Couldn't help but notice the rainbow effect when I moved my head around... Wondered if I could get that in the camera... Well, fooled around a little, with a single drop of water... Showed it to my boss and he wanted to see it blown up... I got 4 diff images blown to 11x14 at costco and now he wants 3 of them.. he wants 2 at 16x20 and one 20x30 for his living room.. Apparently he has furniture that matches ... :taped sh::taped sh::taped sh::drool:

I'll do Bay Photo's Metallic Prints on 2mm Styrene - Managed to make a pretty penny for a couple pic's - - - taken on impulse.. ;)

4260145497_0b9e4c79b0_b.jpg

4255799922_333e30738f_b.jpg

thats cool, I can relate, my most popular photo, which I have sold multiple copies, was a shot I didnt plan on, turned around while walking to car and it was the best one.

Cool shots ottor! I guess your happy you didn't hang it up for the winter after all?

Cool shots ottor! I guess your happy you didn't hang it up for the winter after all?

Absolutely !!! It's not like it's gonna put me in a different tax bracket or anything like that, but I am going to get a 50mm f/1.4 with some of the proceeds.. Something I wouldn't have thought about until this came up.. :D

OK - ..... so Winter's not that bad.. (At least this one!) :thumbup:

tks,

r

Congrats ottor, very nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back