DSC_4044.jpg

5:
DSC_4047.jpg

6:
DSC_4093.jpg

7:
Lonely
DSC_4075.jpg

Nice job! Lots of nice action, sharp details and great colors! Makes me wanna take my ball out and practice my juggling... :)

I am having problems finding anything wrong with your photos. #2 could have used a little less depth of field maybe, but that's such a non-factor, it seems silly to even comment on, not to mention it might not even be true. #4 has a kid on a swing in the background which a hypercritical eye could have a problem with (I didn't). Once again, I'm having problems coming up with anything else, so that will have to do :)

I looked at #4, and it looks like there are two goalies at first, till you realize the uniforms don't match. That's no offense to the photo, it just made it glaringly apparent to me that I'm an American, and soccer is something I watch about once every four years or so. I keep forgetting the goalies don't have to wear the same uniforms as the other players. :blushing:

Hi,
Not a bad set.
You appear to have positioned yourself on the side lines? if this was to cover both teams in the brief then ok but, personally, I'd position myself behind the goal!
You've been unlucky & had the action going away from you in #'s 1,2,3 & 4 and, are unfortunately facing away from you!
Backs never make for a good pic unless the scene adds to it.

#5 is a strong image but I'd crop in from the left to just exclude the player & up from the grass a tadge?
#6 is your strongest image with a good crop allowing space on the left.
#7 I'm sorry this only works if you know the background?

Please don't take the critique the wrong way! I've learned the hard way through trial & error & still prefer grass roots footy if i get the chance to shoot it. look forward to seeing your images. Regards Graham.

Hi,
Not a bad set.
You appear to have positioned yourself on the side lines? if this was to cover both teams in the brief then ok but, personally, I'd position myself behind the goal!
You've been unlucky & had the action going away from you in #'s 1,2,3 & 4 and, are unfortunately facing away from you!
Backs never make for a good pic unless the scene adds to it.

#5 is a strong image but I'd crop in from the left to just exclude the player & up from the grass a tadge?
#6 is your strongest image with a good crop allowing space on the left.
#7 I'm sorry this only works if you know the background?

Please don't take the critique the wrong way! I've learned the hard way through trial & error & still prefer grass roots footy if i get the chance to shoot it. look forward to seeing your images. Regards Graham.
Zombie thread. Poster ain't been on since 2008.

All the soccer I watched this fall was 4 year olds so not a lot of action.

Cheers Space face,
didn't even look at post date lol, it just appeared on my sports posted list??, hope he got better then?
Nae worries. Happens quite a lot. Forum software seems to kick up 'related' Threads regardless of how old they are. Always worth a check😉

Most reactions

Back