What's new

Footprint of Man

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and critiques are appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • $Footprint of Man.webp
    $Footprint of Man.webp
    222.3 KB · Views: 106
I would have called it enlightenment! It is gorgeous with its subtle tones and has an air of freedom.
Great capture!
 
Thank you for your comments.
 
I think the bottom 20% of the frame isn't adding much, and is throwing the balance of the frame off. Otherwise it's quite nice! Simple, but lovely light and nice breadth of tone.
 
I think the bottom 20% of the frame isn't adding much, and is throwing the balance of the frame off. Otherwise it's quite nice! Simple, but lovely light and nice breadth of tone.

Thanks. I will look into cropping it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom