I'm selling my practically brand new 580EX flash for $350 USD or $390 CAD... NOT including shipping. I'll have to figure out shipping costs later. Will ship to Canada or US. I will take PayPal (+3%)
This flash is practically brand new, only selling it because I don't have much use for it during the snowboard season when pretty much all shots are ambient, and also to fund for a new lens.
The flash is in perfect working condition with a reallly small cosmetic scratch on the back.
Comes with box, case, stand if you use it as a slave, and of course the flash. It takes AA batteries which aren't included.
I've treated this flash with extreme care always putting it back in the case after use. In fact I have no idea how that small scratch got there as I have never dropped it.
Go to this link for photos: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m72/robert_anderson_flash/
This flash is practically brand new, only selling it because I don't have much use for it during the snowboard season when pretty much all shots are ambient, and also to fund for a new lens.
The flash is in perfect working condition with a reallly small cosmetic scratch on the back.
Comes with box, case, stand if you use it as a slave, and of course the flash. It takes AA batteries which aren't included.
I've treated this flash with extreme care always putting it back in the case after use. In fact I have no idea how that small scratch got there as I have never dropped it.
Go to this link for photos: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m72/robert_anderson_flash/