What's new

For Sale: Brand NEW Canon Rebel T3i / 600D + 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon USA Warranty

canonikon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
new york
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand NEW in box, never opened. Never used.

Local pick up in New York City. Prices are firm and not negotiable.

T3i + lens - $550
Lexar 16GB SD 400x - $18
Transcend 16GB SD - $13
Transcend 8GB SD - $7

Call me to schedule for pick-up if interested, 7I8-5o9-5884 (New York City Only)

Look at pictures.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fresh off the truck?

This looks a little shady...
 
Maybe maybe no, shame he does'nt ship.
 
First photo, top box on right - has OBVIOUSLY been opened...plus that's twice the amount I would pay now for a Canon with a APS-C sized sensor...and I'm a Canon user...
 
First photo, top box on right - has OBVIOUSLY been opened...plus that's twice the amount I would pay now for a Canon with a APS-C sized sensor...and I'm a Canon user...

Also, posted six hours ago and no reply from the person yet?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom