What's new

for sale: canon 50mm 1.8

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
1,876
Location
Texas (Hill Country)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD :)

Photos taken with this lens:
IMG_0798.jpg


IMG_1200.jpg


IMG_2857.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi....I don't have a PayPal account, is there another acceptable form of payment?
 
I just have to say that backlit picture of the baby in the air is pretty amazing. $85 shipped is also a great price. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.

Fire Diva - Another payment option for you two is to use Amazon Payments. Anyone with an Amazon account can use it.
 
fire diva, you can send money thru paypal even if you don't have an account! But I sold the lens already :) Sorry!
 
Awww that's such a cute child! :D
 
thanks for letting me know paigew....
 
That's interesting SoCalTiger, I wasn't aware that was an option....thanks for letting me know
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom