FOR SALE: Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM

YnotMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lens Model: Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM

Lens Date Code if applicable: US

Lens Body Condition: 9.5/10 Tripod Mount shows only slight signs of wear underneath and lens hood has some scuffs. There are couple paint chips at the lens rim (see image below), but these are hardly noticeable and don't effect anything. Other than that she's gorgeous all over.

Lens Glass Condition: 9.5/10

Sale Includes: Lens, Hoya 77mm UV filter, lens hood, front and rear caps.

Price: $1225, Includes S&H

Payments Accepted: Paypal Gifted or or add 3%. I'll take cash also.

Possible Trades: None

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Item location: Southern California

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: Although I've never sold any items here, my feedback is 100% on Ebay (Greaser4).

Reason for selling: Need funds for 5D and 17-40.

This lens has been phenomenal. Super sharp, fast, clean and impressive as hell. I wish I could hang onto it, but I need the funds. It's always been used with the Hoya filter, so the glass is in perfect shape.

Please feel free to PM me with any Q's.

​

57698261.jpg

Last edited:
You need to take pictures of the lens with your user name hand written on paper in the pic. It is going to be hard for you to sell without being well known here....

You can also direct link to your ebay profile which should help with providing some validity (I know you've mentioned the name, but a link often helps ensure people find the right you). Remember users will contact your ebay account direct through ebay as part of verification that you do own the account, so keep an eye on the messages/emails you get from ebay as well

oh man i really want one of these...

So do I, wish I had the fund's now.

Thanks for the tips. I hot linked my Ebay user name. As far as the pics I'll have to reshoot and resubmit new images tomorrow.

Again, Thank-you

Lens is sold.

This price shocked me, wow. Well I missed out haha. Not like I had the money anyways :)

swiftparkour94 said:
This price shocked me, wow. Well I missed out haha. Not like I had the money anyways :)

It's a pretty normal price for a used MkI

ha, had it been a MkII Id have borrowed the money and bought it, even though I dont even own a Canon.

Most reactions

Back