mongo308
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- clinton, iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there,
I don't have any history or feedback on this forum. I do have thousands of feedbacks on Ebay and Gunbroker to establish my credibility. I am trying to move back home to Arizona and I am now getting down to items that I planned on having forever. Health issues take precedence over hobbies. I am offering my 18-200 lens up for sale, it is in mint condition. When I purchased it there was 700 actuations on the camera that was with it. I have not put any more then that on it. I don't use this for anything that brings money in so regretfully I have to let it go. Comes with all original accessories , original box and paperwork. This is not the newer style with the zoom lock. I personally never had an issue with this. Everything I do that brings in money uses a 60mm macro. I would like $599 firm. I will pay for the shipping and you pay for the insurance.
PayPal is acceptable, I would offer a discount of 3% for USPS money order payment
To eliminate any surprises, I am handicapped and at times this affects my ability to get items shipped and to communicate. I rarely am down for more then 2-3 days. If paid through paypal it is less of a problem because I can simply give the package to the Postal Lady.
Thank you for looking,
Please send communications to me here;
chuck@m1restoration.com
Charlie Desper
(mongoaccnet on ebay.com and gunbroker.com)
If you would like to see any other images please let me know.
Sorry for the poor quality images, I had to use on camera flash.
I don't have any history or feedback on this forum. I do have thousands of feedbacks on Ebay and Gunbroker to establish my credibility. I am trying to move back home to Arizona and I am now getting down to items that I planned on having forever. Health issues take precedence over hobbies. I am offering my 18-200 lens up for sale, it is in mint condition. When I purchased it there was 700 actuations on the camera that was with it. I have not put any more then that on it. I don't use this for anything that brings money in so regretfully I have to let it go. Comes with all original accessories , original box and paperwork. This is not the newer style with the zoom lock. I personally never had an issue with this. Everything I do that brings in money uses a 60mm macro. I would like $599 firm. I will pay for the shipping and you pay for the insurance.
PayPal is acceptable, I would offer a discount of 3% for USPS money order payment
To eliminate any surprises, I am handicapped and at times this affects my ability to get items shipped and to communicate. I rarely am down for more then 2-3 days. If paid through paypal it is less of a problem because I can simply give the package to the Postal Lady.
Thank you for looking,
Please send communications to me here;
chuck@m1restoration.com
Charlie Desper
(mongoaccnet on ebay.com and gunbroker.com)
If you would like to see any other images please let me know.
Sorry for the poor quality images, I had to use on camera flash.
Last edited: