What's new

FOR SALE: Nikon 50 1.8 and Nikon 28 2.8

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon 28 2.8 AF-D. I'd rate it a 9/10 cosmeticalls. Has some VERY minor scuff marks on the barrel from normal use. The glass is clean and scratch free. Aperture blades move freely. Asking $125, it's selling new on BH for $250. Shipping would be $10.

Nikon 50 1.8 AF-D. I'd rate this a 9.5/10. It's super clean. Tack sharp lens. Asking $100, plus $10 shipping.

Payment by paypal only, and I won't ship outside the lower 48. I'll take detailed photos of each lens and post them later tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: selling to finance purchase of a Tokina 12-24 I found for a smoking deal on craigslist.
 
Anybody interested?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom