What's new

FOR SALE : NIKON 70-200 2.8 VR (1st edition)

cannpope

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
386
Reaction score
42
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a used Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR for sale in good (not excellent or mint) condition. It comes with front and back lens caps. No filter, hood, tripod mount, box, papers, etc. This lens is in perfect working order with perfect glass. There are signs of wear, but this lens has not been abused in any way. I have pictures I can email if you are interested. Make me an offer...
 
Last edited:
Please post an asking price, this isn't ebay :D
 
I'd just like to say for any prospective buyers...

I purchased a D7000 from this seller in January. She is a pleasure to do business with. Great communication and the camera arrived exactly as described. Very securely packed.

I recommend dealing with Cannpope.
 
Bump...$1375...shipping included. This is a good buy. 77mm Hoya Filter included ($50)
 
Last edited:
Wow. If I didn't have this lens sitting in the bag next to me, I'd jump on this. Great deal, Carol.
 
I'm gonna keep bumping in the hopes someone needs or knows someone who needs this lens.
$1,375...77mm Hoya filter ($50)...shipping included
 
hmmm.. this is a good deal, I'm looking at the 80-200mm for my D7000, but for 200 more this doesn't sound to bad, I'll DM you with my email for pictures.
 
^^ I'd suggest spending the 200 more and get the VR, while it isnt a necessity, theres times where I wish I could ditch the tripod and just use VR like i have on my 55-200
 
412 Burgh said:
hmmm.. this is a good deal, I'm looking at the 80-200mm for my D7000, but for 200 more this doesn't sound to bad, I'll DM you with my email for pictures.

The 70-200 is a big upgrade from the older 80-200. In image quality, ergonomics and of course VR. There's really no comparison as to which is better. Pony up the extra cash and go for the 70-200...
 
412 Burgh said:
hmmm.. this is a good deal, I'm looking at the 80-200mm for my D7000, but for 200 more this doesn't sound to bad, I'll DM you with my email for pictures.

The 70-200 is a big upgrade from the older 80-200. In image quality, ergonomics and of course VR. There's really no comparison as to which is better. Pony up the extra cash and go for the 70-200...

damn why hasnt someone bought this yet? that is a great price... almost too good.
on the iq this definately DOES NOT have a leg up on the 80-200 AFS lens i would say its the same if not worse. The only plus is the VR tbh, but VR at the long range can is a HUGE plus.

i already have an 80-200 2.8 and found it to be sharper than most 70-200's i've tested and dont feel like "upgrading" at the moment but this is a killer deal. Somebody jump on this before i am too tempted.
 
Thanks man for the bump. I am only selling to raise money for my home renovation then I will return to the hobby. The Sigma is the best choice for a 2.8 lens 70-200mm if you don't want to spend $2300 on a Nikon/Canon Version.
 
Bump, bump, bump...really DO NOT want to post this on eBay. I was hoping to give a member of TPF a chance to get it before some random person on eBay picks it up. I guess I will give it another week or so. PM me if interested :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom