What's new

For Sale: Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED

JonBix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Great condition, used maybe ten times. Will sell for $4500 tyd

$20130823_194112.webp$20130823_194123.webp$20130823_194143.webp$20130823_194234.webp$20130823_194253.webp$20130823_194709.webp$20130823_194759.webp$20130823_194805.webp
 
...references beyond it being your 2nd post might add to the credibility.just sayin'.........

Hi ratssass, I don't know how I can prove any sort of credibility to strangers over the internet, and I don't think I have any helpful references in this situation. I was told selling my lens on a photography forum would be the best option, so that's what I'm trying to do. I'm thinking I will soon throw it up on ebay too, unfortunately ebay takes a pretty decent chunk out of the sale price for using their venue. Either way PayPal would be used (I'm not aware of any other way) to process the transaction, and I'm pretty certain both parties are protected until satisfied. I guess I think using PayPal would be enough credibility, but then that may be a peculiar notion. Thank you for your advice. Hopefully I will be fortunate here despite being a "Noob!"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom