For Sale: Nikon D500 Body - SOLD

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't believe I'm posting this, but here it is...

I'm selling my Nikon D500 body. This has been hands down my favorite camera of all time, and the decision to let it go is a hard one. But I'm not shooting sports and wildlife like I used to and frankly, the D810 is better for my needs even though I don't enjoy it as much as the 500. I'm planning to replace this with a Fuji X-T2 due to it's lighter weight for backpacking.

Included in the sale will be: D500 body, body cap, (1) Battery, Charger, Vertex Battery Grip, and 2 64gb XQD cards.

About the Body: Shutter count: 26,779. I bought this body a little over a year ago as a factory refurbished unit from Adorama. It has functioned 100% perfectly from day one and I've never had a single issue with it.

I used it mostly to shoot high school sports and wildlife, but since I've transitioned away from those genres I don't need it anymore. It was dropped one time last summer on a hike, which caused a small chip of plastic to break off on the front of the camera (See Photos). I've put about 12,000 shutter actuations on the camera since that time without a single issue. Focus is still dead on and I can't detect any other damage from the drop.

The only other wear apparent on the camera is some paint rubbing off on the control level that closes the viewfinder. The camera is in perfect condition other than that, and functions 100% as it did the day I got it.

I'm asking $1,300 obo. This price takes into consideration the drop. I'd consider full or partial trades for fuji x-series gear (X-T2, 10-24, 16 1.4, etc).

Photos:

1.) You can see the small triangular piece of plastic that broke off on the screw above the lens mount.
500-2 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

2.)
500-1 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

3.)
500-3 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

4.)
500-5 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

5.)
500-6 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

6.)
500-4 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

7.) In this photo you can see the first three digits of my phone number. It was written in silver sharpie behind the screen, and I've been unable to remove these three digits. They're hidden when the screen is closed.
500-8 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

8.)
500-7 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

9.) Everything that's included:
500-9 by Destin Danser, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back