For Sale, Nikon D5200 with Grip and Batteries - $500

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings everyone,

I've decided it's time to look at upgrading one of my D5200's to a D7100, so I'll be putting up one of my D5200's for sale.

The camera itself is in excellent condition, the LCD has had a screen protector on it since the day I bought it so there are no nicks or scratches on the screen. The sale will include the D5200 body, the LCD Screen protector, a battery grip with the vertical shutter button, and two genuine Nikon batteries.

My asking price for everything is $500, I'll take care of shipping and all the paypal fees, etc. - I ship CONUS (Continental United States) to verified paypal addresses only.

Posting from work so I'll add pictures tonight when I get home.

Ahhhh, I told Scott I was getting a 5200 next year as my back up camera. I'm also not in the states :(

You will LOVE the 7100. (and then you can help me.... you know, more than you already do :) )

Body only?.
Would the software, cables (HDMI and USB), and covers (body, hot shoe, viewfinder) the camera came with be included?
What brand is the 3rd party grip?

Body only?.
Would the software, cables (HDMI and USB), and covers (body, hot shoe, viewfinder) the camera came with be included?
What brand is the 3rd party grip?

All the cables would be included, pretty sure I still have the software as well and I'll include that too if I can scare it up - if not it can be easily downloaded from Nikon's website. Covers also included. The 3rd party grip is not Nikon because they don't make an official grip for the 5200, as I recall I think it's a Neewer though honestly so far all of the grips I've found for the 5200 are manufactured by the same company and just sold to about half a dozen or so companies who slap their logo on the box, I actually bought one that was branded as Neewer and the other that was branded from a different company and they were exactly the same grip.

Ahhhh, I told Scott I was getting a 5200 next year as my back up camera. I'm also not in the states :(

You will LOVE the 7100. (and then you can help me.... you know, more than you already do :) )

Well hon naturally for you I'd make an exception but I'm guessing by the time you got done paying customs fees, etc - you'd most likely be better off buying local.

If I didn't just snag a 3200 for my girl, and a dog.... I'd but this lol. Timing timing timing... Great price, glws!!

Lol.. ok, I can see buying a D3200 for your girl.. but one for the dog too? Wouldn't he have been just as happy with a point and shoot?

Well hon naturally for you I'd make an exception but I'm guessing by the time you got done paying customs fees, etc - you'd most likely be better off buying local.

Aw you're sweet. But I was thinking that you could just deliver it personally. :mrgreen: You know, then we could go shoot somewhere together. Like the <censored>. Ya can't blame a girl for trying Todd. You are in my top three of people I want to meet.

If you wanted it he could send it to me and I could forward .. or if you are ever in the Detroit area I could just hand it to you.
The oddest thing .. is that if I mail something from Detroit to Windsor it goes by Air International .... which pushes up the price quite a bit.

If you wanted it he could send it to me and I could forward .. or if you are ever in the Detroit area I could just hand it to you.
The oddest thing .. is that if I mail something from Detroit to Windsor it goes by Air International .... which pushes up the price quite a bit.

I SO appreciate the offer. And if I wasn't spending all my money on a big cat encounter next month, I'd take you up on it. Unfortunately, we are paying the exact same amount to go into the cage with a tiger at the zoo for half an hour, and I'm not quite willing to give that up.

I SO appreciate the offer. And if I wasn't spending all my money on a big cat encounter next month, I'd take you up on it. Unfortunately, we are paying the exact same amount to go into the cage with a tiger at the zoo for half an hour, and I'm not quite willing to give that up.

That's funny, that's about the same amount I'd pay, to NOT have to go into the cage with a tiger at the zoo! :lmao:

That's funny, that's about the same amount I'd pay, to NOT have to go into the cage with a tiger at the zoo! :lmao:

lol My co-workers think I'm nuts. They keep asking me if I know it can kill me. Yup, know that.

It's the second thing on my bucket list and one I never thought I'd get to do. So I'm pretty excited.

If I didn't just snag a 3200 for my girl, and a dog.... I'd but this lol. Timing timing timing... Great price, glws!!

Lol.. ok, I can see buying a D3200 for your girl.. but one for the dog too? Wouldn't he have been just as happy with a point and shoot?
A dog needs a bigger camera with a bigger lens ... there's just more to chew then :)

Most reactions

Back