What's new

For sale: Nikon D60 body only.

480sparky47 46

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale: Nikon D60 body only. Ave. condition.

D6C_3967amppost.jpg


D6C_3968amppost.jpg


D6C_3969amppost.jpg


D6C_3970amppost.jpg


D6C_3971amppost.jpg


D6C_3972amppost.jpg


D6C_3973amppost.jpg



$165, and I’m not gonna hit you up for shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. Includes body, charger & cord, THREE batteries (2 Nikon and 1 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party), kit box & papers. I purchased this camera new in 2008. Shutter has only 19,020 actuations as I write this. Reason for selling: Going to all FX gear.

Info can be found on Nikon’s website here.
 
Ahh, the good old days! D60 is still a great camera. Wonderful place for a budding rookie to start. GLWS!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom