For Sale: Nikon D7000 16.2 MP Digital SLR Camera w/ Tokina 28-70mm F/2.8 Lens, Extras

Griffey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera w/ Tokina 28-70mm F/2.8 Lens, Extras - $899
eBay link: Nikon D7000 16 2 MP Digital SLR Camera w Tokina 28 70mm F 2 8 Lens EXTRAS 0018208254682 | eBay

Up for sale is a Nikon D7000 16.2 MP Digital SLR Camera package.
This was purchased a month and a half ago and babied. This body is in near mint condition.
Body and lens are in full working order. The shutter count (actuations) is 3,534.
Selling this to purchase guitar equipment for an upcoming recording project.

Included:
Nikon D7000 body
Tokina 28-70mm F/2.8 AT-X 287 AF Pro SV IF Lens
D7000 Box Candy: Front Cap, Nikon Strap, Battery, Charger, Cables, CD, Literature, etc. (You're getting everything you'd get if you bought this new, except for the actual box.)
UV Filter
Front/Rear Caps
Lens Hood EW-83F
Padded Lens Case
Soft Lens Sheath
SanDisk Ultra 16GB Memory Card

I used this body and lens to shoot studio portraits of high school athletes and politicians, and candid photos at a local award ceremony. It has never been used outdoors.
I'm a web design guy at a newspaper and one of our main photographers who shoots our A1 centerpiece photos said he was jealous and couldn't believe all of the features on this model, and said the Tokina 28-70mm f/2.8 was a smart choice for low light situations and a million times better than the kit lenses that Nikon normally sells with these.
This particular zoom lens is discontinued and is ideal for crop-sensor cameras such as the D7000. You can get sharp images with this lens. The Tokina 28-70mm f/2.8 is heavy duty and durable. It doesn't feel like cheap plastic like the lenses Tamron or Sigma make.

Lens Detail
Cosmetic Condition: Normal Wear
Lens Glass: Crystal Clear (No glass fog / haze / scratch / fungi / cleaning marks / spots / coating discoloration / or any other defect)
Mechanical Condition: Perfect
Axis Distortion: No
Focusing Sound: Smooth
Focus / Zoom Ring Handling Feel: Smooth

$(KGrHqQOKp0FGQf--5qCBRrVneMPHQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJBwFDBVFYDYrBRrVn,z!y!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16dHJHgFFmBfIq7YBRrVng6cYg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back