What's new

For sale: Nikon D7000 body.

480sparky47 46

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale: Nikon D7000 body. Good condition.

D6C_3960amppost.jpg


D6C_3961amppost.jpg


D6C_3962amppost.jpg


D6C_3963amppost.jpg


D6C_3964amppost.jpg


D6C_3965amppost.jpg


D6C_3966amppost.jpg


$695, and I’m not gonna hit you up for shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. Includes body, charger & battery, box & papers. It has a KatzEye OptiBright microprism/split prism focus screen already installed, but I’m selling that separately. If you want the screen left in, I’ll sell it with the body for an additional $85. I purchased this camera new in 2010. The focus screen was purchased August 2012.


There are 28,953 actuations on the camera’s odometer as I write this. However, the original shutter died at just 26,558, so the current shutter (replaced by Nikon) has but a mere 2,395 actuations on it. Reason for selling: Going to all FX gear.

Info can be found on Nikon’s website here.
 
Last edited:
Nice price. GLWS.
 
This is a really good deal for body only with that low of a shutter counts.... Good deal for someone looking for a D7000.
 
Last I knew you had no intention of liquidating your DX gear. What changed?
 
Last I knew you had no intention of liquidating your DX gear. What changed?

My mind. I was originally going to wait until the next round of FX bodies was announced. But I haven't heard much scuttlebutt, so I decided not to wait.

Actually, I was going to keep the DX stuff as no one had any tethering software that could be used on the D600. But I have since found some.
 
It has a KatzEye OptiBright microprism/split prism focus screen already installed, but I’m selling that separately. If you want the screen left in, I’ll sell it with the body for an additional $85.

Can you tell me what this is and how it works?
 
It has a KatzEye OptiBright microprism/split prism focus screen already installed, but I’m selling that separately. If you want the screen left in, I’ll sell it with the body for an additional $85.

Can you tell me what this is and how it works?

It's a 3rd party focus screen. Old school, since manufacturers nowadays think everything should be automatic. Helps manual focusing when using slow lenses, doing macro work, or shooting in low light. Anyone who grew up in the pre-digital aid will appreciate one.

The split prism will break apart a line in the image if it's out of focus. When in focus, the line is straight. The microprism collar 'shimmers' when out of focus, but appears steady when in focus.
 
Can you tell me what lens you use for close ups like the ones you have posted here in this ad? Thanks...bump for a fabulous camera and good price...
 
Can you tell me what lens you use for close ups like the ones you have posted here in this ad? Thanks...bump for a fabulous camera and good price...

Either a 105mm 2.8 Micro Nikkor, or an old 28mm Ai Nikkor reversed on a PB-6 bellows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom