For Sale: Nikon D750 Body Only - **SOLD**

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my D750 to help justify a D850 purchase. The price is lower than average because of the two minor issues and the fact that I really want to see this go to someone on the forum who will give it a good home.

I bought this body used from MPB.com for $1300 over the summer and I've only used it maybe 10 times since I got it. This body has a few very minor cosmetic issues but functions 100% perfectly. Shutter count is currently 16,232 but this may go up a little bit as I don't plan to stop using the camera until it sells.

Issues:

1.) There is a small scratch on the rear LCD screen. With the screen powered on it isn't even visible, but it is noticeable with the screen off.

2.) The small rubber cover for the battery grip port on the bottom of the camera is missing. It came without the cover when I bought it and I've been unable to locate one online. In use, I had it covered with a small piece of black electrical tape and that protected it fine; I honestly forgot the cover was even missing until I started taking photos to sell the camera.

That's it. Other than that this camera is in great shape and functions perfectly. I do have a rubber eye cup cover for the camera, I just generally keep it off in use because it's easy to lose. It will be on the camera when shipped. Will also include one battery and one charger.

I've grown to love the image quality, but can't justify keeping it with a D850 in my future.

Photos:
i-rvBMFKT-M.jpg

i-B8CWkJw-M.jpg

i-SRXWDZn-M.jpg

i-GdhPC63-M.jpg

i-NqQngDb-M.jpg

i-zDWzCSj-M.jpg

So, 100,000 pennies for it? :allteeth:

The covers can be ordered!

I would actually jump all over this. But I have already pushed my luck to the very brink this year with my purchases. :aiwebs_016::aiwebs_016: :aufsmaul:

Bump!

I skipped the D850 and picked up a mint condition D810 for a smoking deal instead. Need this gone!

Well, if I didn’t just get one, I’d be tempted.

What’s my D600 worth these days? So tempting to trade up

What’s my D600 worth these days? So tempting to trade up

The last few dozen on eBay have sold for $600-700 depending on condition and shutter count.

If you did it, it would be a heck of an upgrade for $300-400 out of pocket. I’d be tempted if I was in your shoes.

Bump: One last call for interest before I sell this elsewhere.

I would be willing to consider whole or partial trades for lenses, lighting equipment, or maybe something else

Can't believe this isn't sold

I’m on the road until tomorrow but I’ll PM you then to let you know if I can make a go of it. Very nice camera!

I’m on the road until tomorrow but I’ll PM you then to let you know if I can make a go of it. Very nice camera!

Sounds good!

I'll post this publicly so anyone else interested will know. I was sorely tempted by this offer, but it's not going to work for me- hope someone else can pick this up!

Considered it a couple times. But new truck down payment has taken my fun money for a while.

Free bump for Destin.

Ah, not a good timing.
I have the D750 and D850 and might get another D750 for my wife to help me with my wedding business.
Love the D750, after I got the D850 I fell even more in love with it, the low light performance is just so much better, I wouldn't be able like you to get a D810 and sell the D750, I would probably keep the D750 instead but that's me, the D750 in my view is the best value in the market today.

Most reactions

Back