What's new

For Sale: Nikon D90

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is a Nikon D90 in great condition. I keep very good care of all my equipment and this camera has a lot of life in it. This camera is such an awesome tool for any photographer at any level. It's in great condition and I've left the plastic cover on the screens so there isn't a single scratch on it. Everything is in great condition, the only negative is the viewfinder rubber piece has a small hole in it but it still functions perfectly.

You can read all about this camera here: D90 from Nikon

The camera is priced to sell at $550, and I'm sure it will go quick. Includes the original box, cables, manual, etc. I'm in Fort Collins, but will ship within the lower 48 states for an additional $15.

_SL20023_zpsaf63675c.jpg


_SL20022_zpsff36947e.jpg


_SL20021_zpse5645307.jpg


_SL20020_zpsf5e2ec31.jpg


Some pics I've taken with this camera:

_DSC0049.jpg


DSC_8702.jpg


_DSC0070copy.jpg


_DSC0069.jpg
 
Good luck. No one wants mine and I had it listed for 400.
 
Thanks. Thats certainly going to help me with my sale with you posting that.

Considering what these are going for on ebay and most other places in addition the fact the D7100 is coming out which will lower D90 prices more it may very well be helpful to tell you that your price is pretty high...JMO
 
My work just sold a D90 with over 800,000 clicks on it and it's still going strong. Very versatile camera. Good luck with sale, I will ask around and see if I can find anyone interested.
 
My work just sold a D90 with over 800,000 clicks on it and it's still going strong. Very versatile camera. Good luck with sale, I will ask around and see if I can find anyone interested.

800,000? I'd like to see that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom