for sale: [relatively] cheap nikon lenses!

stickonatree

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi everyone!

i'm selling off 3 of my lenses, to fund my soon to be purchased 18-200mm VR that basically replaces all of these! they're all quite new, bought within the last year, and are all in great working condition. they work with ALL other dSLRs, as well as older SLR models from nikon. they all come with original accessories, stuff like the user's manual, box, lens caps, hoods, felt bags, etc.

i accept paypal, googlecheckout, or money order (prefer the latter 2 to avoid fees). i ship via usps priority mail with confirmation number, in a padded box full of styrofoam peanuts to protect the integrity of the lens. if you're not satisfied with the lens, you can return them to me for a full refund (i don't pay for return shipping though).

please don't be discouraged by my low post count/recent joining, i'm on a number of other forums (fashion forums, not photo ones though), and there are many people who can vouch for me. if you are still suspicious, i will also give you my phone number through PM and have a nice chat with you. for people living in seattle, i'm a university of washington senior (graduating next year), and will be more than happy to meet up for you to check out the lenses.

if you buy more than 1 lens, i will give you a good discount. if you have any questions please feel free to PM me. thank you for looking! :)

nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6:
this is the standard lens that came with my d80. it's my workhorse lens, in excellent condition, no scratches or problems, and works great. bought in november 2007 from ritzcamera. i keep a uv protector filter on it at all times. goes for $120 new from B&H, selling for $70 shipped

nikon 50mm f/1.8:
this is one of my favorite lenses. the f-stops go up to 1.8, the extremely shallow depth of field is lots of fun to play with, especially great for portraits, and indoor shooting with low light. extremely mint condition, used only a handful of times, had a UV protection filter since i got it, could pass as new. bought just 3 months ago, still includes the 5 year USA warranty and a copy of the receipt, bought from B&H for $110 new, selling for $90 shipped

nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6:
my telephoto lens that i also rarely used. bought about 6 months ago. i have no real use for it because most of my photography is close-up, but this can also be an excellent portrait lens. extremely clean, works great, very compact. bought new from B&H for $170, selling for $120 shipped

18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
18-55mm1.jpg

18-55mm2.jpg

18-55mm3.jpg

50mm f/1.8
50mm1.jpg

50mm2.jpg

50mm3.jpg

55-200mm f/4-5.6
55-200mm1.jpg

55-200mm2.jpg

55-200mm3.jpg

all of my babies in 1 shot:
alllenses.jpg

hi ffmedic245,

i don't know how to contact you! i tried to do the email thing in your profile, but it says you have it disabled =(

can you provide me with an email address perhaps?

interested on the 55-200 lenses... will you take 100 shipped via paypal right now?

Most reactions

Back