What's new

FOR SALE: Rokinon FE8M-C 8mm F/3.5 Fisheye Lens

Vasiliosssss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have for sale a Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens. Perfect condition, only used for the past two months. Comes with lens, bag, and original packaging.

$240 + Shipping (Or best offer)

Email me for pictures (zoisvn@mail.uc.edu)
 
I have for sale a Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens. Perfect condition, only used for the past two months. Comes with lens, bag, and original packaging.

$240 + Shipping (Or best offer)

Email me for pictures (zoisvn@mail.uc.edu)

Maybe I'm missing it in the model or such but you should put what brands it attaches to?
 
Oh sorry i forgot to mention, its for canon DSLR mounts.
 
one of my kids brought in an opteka fish eye. i could not change the aperture on the lens. there were no electrical connectors. the only thing that adjusted was the exposure by adjusting the ring on the lens.
 
I just sold this lens for $150...you can buy it brand new for 250
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom