For Sale: Sigma 18-250 HSM OS f/3.5-6.3 Nikon Mount

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As most of you have seen, this lens is an awesome copy and I've had no problems shooting everything from around the house shots of my kids to wildlife and landscapes.

But alas, I no longer need this lens and would love to see it find a good home.

Price is $450 shipped, PayPal accepted if you pay the 3% or use the gift method.

Comes with lens, front and rear lens covers and lens hood. This WILL auto focus on the Nikon bodies without a focus motor since it has the built in motor in the lens (HSM). Focus is very fast and quiet and also has optical stabilization (OS) that works very well.

I've had two different Nikon 18-200's and honestly prefer this one over them.

Ships USPS Priority Mail the next day!

Did I mention the bokeh? :D

4314270470_49e60090eb_b.jpg

Pics of the lens:

Let's see a Nikon 18-200 do this trick!
At 250mm
4341149359_95d0ce7378.jpg

At 18mm
4341149947_1536b643e1.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you get it sold. I'm tempted to get it just because it's nice to slap on and go around for the day, but then I remember I really want the nikon 14-24 and need to really start saving for it. GL with getting her gone. It shouldn't take too long.
TJ

Thanks Patrick!

I had a nibble last week, hoping it pans out - I'd like to see a member here get this lens instead of some unknown person on eBay.

Hello,

I really like that its good. my camera break. my brother drop it on the road so now i want to buy an another camera and my budget is not so to buy an expensive new camera but i want camera of good quality. so i like yours its quality is good. price is good but if it get little low then it will be great. so please pm me if you want to sell it to me.

thanks!!
LMAO
at least if you try b scammer use proper grammar and realize you're talking about a lens not a a camera fool

I'm interested, but I've never wavered from Nikkor before. I understand many Sigma lenses are as good and I see you would agree. ANything about Sigma I should know first?
How old is the lens?

Dave

This lens is less than a year old and quite honestly an extremely excellent copy. I've been nothing short of amazed by it on a regular basis.

The optical stabilization works great, focus is very fast and accurate and the internal focus motor is nice and quiet.

-Chris

4248432376_6ebc82fb10.jpg

4313533931_9b87fc0237.jpg

Last edited:
Free bump. This is a great lens, I use the same one.

View my flickr for some additional pictures by this lens.

Thanks!

I checked out your photos, nice work. Seriously, if anyone is looking at the Nikon 18-200 do yourself (and your wallet) a favor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back