What's new

For Sale: Used Canon Battery Grip/BG-E1

ricke46

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Bar Area, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey There,

I recently sold my digital Rebel and switched over to the Nikon camp. I no longer have any use for the battery grip. Everything works perfectly, but do not have the original box/packaging/manuals. I'm asking $50 + shipping. I will not be shipping internationally. Any and all questions are welcomed. Thanks for looking!

Here are some pics:
bevuhu.jpg

2iruaoo.jpg

28lawl2.jpg

mwxev6.jpg
 
What kind of payment do you accept? How much to ship to 70806?
 
im interested if the sale didnt work out with witness
 
It looks like the battery grip will only fit on the Canon EOS Digital Rebel SLR. If you're not sure what that camera looks like, here's a link:

Canon Eos Digital Rebel


The grip is still for sale.
 
Still for sale??
I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel and I really would like to have a battery grip for it.
And if it's still for sale how much is shipping to 49315?
I'll send the money via paypal as soon as you give a final price.
 
Last edited:
Still for sale??
I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel and I really would like to have a battery grip for it.
And if it's still for sale how much is shipping to 49315?
I'll send the money via paypal as soon as you give a final price.

You have PM!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom