What's new

Forgey Dog Park

Maggedy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
16
Location
Austin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with 135L or 85 1.8. C&C welcome.








 
looks like the dalmatian only has one eye? In the last shot..

your first shot ..that dogs eyes... WOW. Amazing and creepy all at once..lol the blue is just too cool.

nice action shots of them all :)
 
the eyes on the first one are beautiful! Great captures!
 
I love your photos! in all your threads your've made the photo are awesome! I make a effort to go into your threads and admire them :D :D :D

The 2nd one is my favourite of of the dalmation running. LOVE IT :D

:thumbup: Good stuff!
 
I love your photos! in all your threads your've made the photo are awesome! I make a effort to go into your threads and admire them :D :D :D

The 2nd one is my favourite of of the dalmation running. LOVE IT :D

:thumbup: Good stuff!

Thanks, Eventer! That's so nice :) :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom