What's new

Fort Myers (ONE)

The sky in the first looks pretty impressive and I am sure it was a beautiful sight to your own eyes at the time, too!

The second photo does not grab me as much, though I do appreciate the element of repetition represented by the abutments, the line of the bridge leading towards the houses at the bottom right, and the bit of diagonal line given by the bridge. The leaden sky is also there, and lends a mild feeling of oppression, but despite all this, the second photo "speaks less" to me than the first.
 
Thank you for that reply.

The sky was amazing that day on this first, It was stunning..

And thank you for the reply on the second, I agree that it isnt as "catching" as the first.
 
I agree with LaFoto about the second one.

The first one is beautiful. A really moody capture with great tones and lovely use of silhouetting. The bright object in the foreground is a little distracting, so maybe think about cloning it out; it tries to steal my focus when my eyes want to look up.

Great job.
 
Yes i agree with that bag. But as i did not photoshop it at all, I was not trying to do anything to it.
 
cloning the bag out helped, as for #2 a faux panormic crop mite help, think about cutting 1/3 off the top
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom