What's new

Fouette

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
1723295.jpg
 
Displays a great sense of motion, kudos to you on a fantastic shot
 
Very nice! Is it only one simple long exposition or you froze the motion with a stroboscopic flash to get the beginning and the end of motion? I love the motion effect, it represent well the energy of the subject!
 
Very cool shot! I think my favorite part is the legs. I can almost hear the music.....=)
 
Talk about showing motion... Nicely done.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Marc-Etienne

Is it only one simple long exposition or you froze the motion with a stroboscopic flash to get the beginning and the end of motion?

It is only one simple long exposition without any flashes.
 
Beautiful effect and dance, i must take a shot at this my self. you mind sharing some settings?
 
emayd, man, I've missed you on here, you and your very unique, and always (!) wonderful photos from the world of ballet dancing! So good to see you back with yet another example of your art. :hug::
 
emayd, man, I've missed you on here, you and your very unique, and always (!) wonderful photos from the world of ballet dancing! So good to see you back with yet another example of your art. :hug::

Many thing happened. We are preparing for this summer photo-sailing trip to Greenland.
Here you can find a clip from previous travel our friends. It going to be photography above and under water.



Warning! Adult context!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely, both the still and the video.

Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom