What's new

Found a waterfall yesterday

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.

DSC1639-X2.jpg




2.

DSC1625-X2.jpg



Comments always welcome.
Thanks for looking!
 
I like the second one.
 
I like the close cropped feel of the first one better. It is simple and elegant; however, you lose the waterfall feel to it because it is so closely cropped.
 
I like the first one. Nice, nice, nice. It's much more considered than the second. I would reduce the contrast slightly, however. :thumbup:
 
I like the second one. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks for you comments everyone.

The first shot, was I was using my 70-200 at 70mm. It was a cramped shot and I was just trying different ways of capturing the falls.
In post, I deliberately went over the top as I began to like how the ribbons of water look like brush strokes. The effect is somewhat diminished by how this forum chooses to resize your photos. I'm not a fan of it.

The second is more standard processing.

Thanks again!
 
I really like the first one, it isn't like the usual waterfall pictures like the second one, I love the detail and colours of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom